Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Vegan cookies invade our house!

I have tried blogging before but have never been able to stick to it. So seeing as how it is a new year I am once again going to give it a go. I received Vegan Cookies invade your cookie jar for Christmas. It was on my wish list as I love and use regularly Vegan Cupcakes take over the world. Tonight I made Big fat rice crispy squares - they were a huge hit. Tonight's supper was also a huge hit with my all my kids, I love when one dish can please everyones taste and dieatary needs!

Dijon Fall Vegetables
2 potatoes cubed
2 sweet potatoes cubed
1 turnip cubed
1 onion diced
1 cup vegetable broth
4 tablespoons fleischmans - butter/marg
2 tablespoons honey Dijon mustard

I put all the vegetables into the crock pot
I whisked the mustard into the vegetable broth and poured over veggies, I place the fleischmans on top then put on lid and cooked on high for 4 hours

No comments: